Rely on DiamondLot for all your Inventory Data Collection and Photo Service Needs
- Comprehensive inventory data and photo collection
- Custom Window Stickers and Buyers Guides
- VIN decoding with data set updates from Chrome
- Real-time data distribution to dealer’s website, our vast network of classified and no-cost sites
- Dealer specified photography requirements including quantity, staging, and branding
- DMS Integration
- Industry first dynamic photo overlays – tracking phone numbers change by destination
- All full service dealers have access to our robust Inventory Management Solution.
- Easily update and manage inventory to all 3rd Party sites
- Quickly add and edit vehicle details, comments and pricing
- Upload photos, print and more on demand
- Craigslist and eBay Motors tools
- Price Comparison and Appraisal Tools
- Access inventory on the go with mobile applications
- Social Media and FaceBook applications
- And much more…
The Diamondlot Photo Management service allows auto dealers to apply customized graphics to their vehicle photos making them stand out from the competition on search result pages on classified sites and auction sites leading to increased page views and leads.Diamondlot Photo Management Features:
- Unlimited photos at any 4:3 aspect ratio resolution
- Simple photo upload tools
- Dynamic photo overlays customizable by each automotive Internet marketing destination
- Easily re-arrange or delete photos using the drag-n-drop feature.
DiamondLot Window Sticker System prints full color, custom, one of a kind high quality window stickers and buyers guides with the click of a button. We pride ourselves on customizing window labels for each dealership.
- Customization to ensure dealership color, branding and image
- Information comes from our systems stored inventory data
- Supports adding marketing information such as Certified, CARFAX One Owner and VIN specific vehicle history summary
Inventory acquisition with safeguards to ensure accuracy:
- Dealer Management Software polling
- Self-service mobile data collection
- Appraisal and inventory optimization systems
- 3rd party lot service companies
Vehicle data from other third party sources, such as lot service companies, inventory optimization companies, and website companies, can be merged with your dealer management software inventory data.